Friday, February 04, 2011

US Debt Keeps Growing While Billionaires Get Richer

US debt so far this year is $569B, on track to be the second highest debt in US history at $1.7T. Yep. And under no budget, just Congressional spending authorizations. Every man, woman and child in the US now owes $45,769 and growing daily.

US worker productivity hit a new high on a GDP of $13.38T in the 4th quarter of 2010. Each of the 139M US workers produced $96,231 in goods and services. Of course, none of the workers will see a goddamned penny of it as wages are flat in a Depression economy. Billionaires will pocket most of the gains.

I got my W2 this week and was shocked to see that my wages for the year were actually back to 1994 levels.  We maintain our modest lifestyle by withdrawing savings, which will be taxed. But since we have below middle class earnings, we won't be paying down federal debt. The billionaires will have to take on that burden.

I don't worry about productivity anymore. The company I work for doesn't give raises, bonuses or promotions. I don't and won't see any benefit from any wealth generated so why should I care. So I go to work, do my job and that's it. The geniuses apparently don't understand that slaves will always behave like slaves AND that you always get what you pay for.

I'm no longer in on the game anymore. The billionaires are gonna have to do all the heavy lifting in our new feudal economy. I no longer really care.

Steelers scored and it looked like momentum had changed but the Packers defense stepped up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home