Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meetings

One month of postings on a single page! I've done well with my goals on reading and posting, a huge reduction and a much better state of mind. Even with a chronic, eventually fatal condition that is getting worse, I feel better without the weight of the world's news on my shoulders.
No one is reading my postings. Well, except for the Obama Gun Ban posting from last year. I've already intellectually disappeared from the world. Except for family and a few coworkers, I won't be missed when God calls me.
Tomorrow my company is hosting the vice president. They say he wants to meet each of us and shake our hands. Joe will be the second of my life, Dan Quayle being the first. I had a private meeting with Dan in 1982. I'll be professional. It's my way.
I treasure every moment with my grandsons, especially my oldest. He'll take my memory into the future. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home