Sunday, December 13, 2009

Safe for whom?

I read with disgust about El presidente's appointment of homosexual Kevin Jennings as this administration's Safe Schools Czar (here we go again with another Caesar). This bobbing piece of bath house shit shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children or schools as he is a safety hazard to children.

I don't give a shit what fagots want to do to each other in the privacy of their bath house. It's none of my damn business. But I don't want to hear about it any more than anyone wants to here about what my wife and I do in bed. So STFU about it. Capiche?

But WTF was El presidente thinking when he put Kevin Jennings in charge of Safe Schools? Safe for who? NAMBLA fist fuckers? I don't want any son-of-a-bitch lecturing my grandsons about the social aspects of spitting or swallowing. If I ever heard of some bastard speaking of this to my grand boys I would break his fucking jaw so badly that he could never suck a wienie ever again.

El presidente is a sociopath and the proof is his appointment of sociopath Jennings. Vile and despicable are the most generous terms I can use to describe the demon that currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Has Kevin had a talk with Malia and Sasha about fisting techniques and whether it's rude to spit or polite to swallow? Leadership by example El presidente.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home