Sunday, December 13, 2009

A New Tyranny Arises

I have been denied a voice in Washington since the new year began. The democrats have refused to listen to or compromise with the Republican minority, instead the democrats have locked my representatives out of committees and votes in an unprecedented manner. Adding insult to Constitutional injury, the standing Congressional leaders and the President have referred to me in a derogatory manner on numerous occasions.

These wrongs are beyond acceptable and, so far as I'm concerned, are extra-constitutional. The democrats are systematically destroying this country with their fiscal, foreign and social policies. This government is committing treason against the people and Constitution of this nation.

I did not sign on to live in a totalitarian state and will not stand idly by as a new tyranny arises. Millions of Americans stand with me in opposing this tyranny. The next year is the most critical year in the history of this nation. Either this government will be thrown down by the ballot or by misbehaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home