Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sickening Indeed


As a kid I learned a valuable lesson on the playground that is relevant to the various protests today. As a first grader I learned that I could say or do whatever I wanted...but so could the other kid. So if I called Tommy a name and pushed him, he might just do the same to me. I wouldn't have much of a case if I complained to the teacher.

Fast forward to 2011. OWS or Egyptian protesters think that they can hurl rocks, firebombs and feces at the law enforcement then are shocked when they get whacked with a billy club so they run to the media and complain. What the fuck did you think would happen? Did you think the cops were just going to stand there and take it? The problem here is that protesters didn't think at all.


I have no empathy for morons. If they get the crap beat out of them or dragged by their clothing or hair I believe they got what they were looking for. Men, women...doesn't matter. Women in particular want equal treatment, well there you go bitchez.

My special hatred though is for those who encourage protesters from the safety of their position of "journalist" and "politician". Yeah. Like the demons who stand on the sidelines and tell Palestinians that they have a "right" to launch missiles at civilian Jews in Israel and such. Bastards like Reuters journalists and Barack Obama.

Mail is "sickened" by the photos of beat up Egyptian protesters? Well, they ought to be sickened by the blood on their hands. They encouraged these morons to attack police so they could sell papers by claiming police brutality. The brutality lies with these journalists and the politicians that encourage mobs to throw firebombs at cops, launch rockets at Israel and other crimes against humanity.

But this is not the worst. The worst will come when Egyptians begin starving to death because the country is bankrupt because of the violence and chaos. And it will come soon enough. Reuters, The Mail, BBC and the rest of the MSM will be there to sell advertising as people slowly starve to death. Obama too. All blaming others for the suffering that they themselves inflicted. Sickening indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home