Friday, December 16, 2011

Just so fucking odd

Well, three Fridays after the HR VP said my boss would be identified, I got nothing. No boss, no annual review and little hope that this will be resolved any time soon. But I'm over it. I think.

Every Monday morning I go up to HR to get my guys time cards approved so they get paid and I've cut a "deal" with an accounting clerk to over-ride salary time approval so I get paid.

I'm still able to purchase parts and service by pushing purchase requisitions to an "anointed" associate who bundles the required information and sends it to his boss for approval. There is lots and back and forth, chewing up valuable resources time. I just answer the questions, my associate emails the answers and the PRs get approved...eventually.

I just keep doing what I do so the lab doesn't suffer. None of the managers, researchers, engineers nor the supervisor that depend on me and my guys has complained. I have to guess that management thinks that I don't need direction. Just so fucking odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home