Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where are the wood chippers?

Faber says "Listen you lazy bugger, now you have to tighten your belts, you have to save more, work more for lower salaries and only through that will we get out of the current dilemma that essentially prevents the economy from growing." Um Ok dickhead. I'm pretty thin these days and since I'm making 33% less, I can't save shit. And what's the point of saving with 0% return OR losing your savings in this inflationary/deflationary Depression. May as well spend it before it disappears.


And Faber expects "social cohesion" in modern america? Right. Like the chanting 99er protesters, blacks, whites, hispanics and the collapsed american families? I'm sure the coming crash, poverty and violence will bring america together. Maybe in the open graves of american streets.


The chanting communist hippie 99ers are creeping me out. Sure, the elites have fucked us all but communism ain't the cure. How about we toss the 99ers AND the elites in wood chippers?



Like the rest of the Republican presidential field, Cain is a no-starter for me. Godfather pizza sucks and so does his 9-9-9 tax plan. Income, corporate and sales taxes at 9%? Oh, that would stomp the shit out of me. I don't buy much of anything now. Increasing my 7% state sales tax with a 9% federal sales tax would put me out of the phone, cable and internet business and I'll be wearing the clothes I have now until I die. Just fuckin shoot me, it would be less painful. Besides, I've had enough of black presidents to last me forever.


Less than half of US veterans think the wars in the Middle East were "worth it". What do we have to show for it? Nothing but trillions in debt and a bunch of dead and wounded vets. Iranians want to kill the Saudi ambassador? Who cares? America won't do shit until they nuke NYC and/or DC. Then it will be handled wrong again. America doesn't do war anymore.


The EU is kicking the goddamned can down the road some more and stocks have maxed again before they tank again. Slovakia said no to the EFSF before it says yes later. Merkozy can't stop a Greek default and the EFSF can't provide sufficient liquidity to mitigate contagion. Best case, I don't lose more 2010 stock earnings, worst case, maybe I lose everything, at least I lose more. Will I have to work until I die? Will I even be able to work at all as the world slides deeper into Depression? Who goddamned knows?

A half dozen visitors came to check out my normal distribution curve posting today. They all had to be pissed cause it's all about value not price. And no one cares about value anymore. All of us "buggers" are just peasant blockheads whose price is near zero and whose value incomprehensible. Elites like Faber consider us all to be worthless, lazy peasants.


The whole world is nuts and collapsing. Where are the wood chippers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home