Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Let's Roll


Sarah's out, Jobs is dead, 3/5 of the world is nuttier than this guy (although he is better equipped than most of the "men" on the planet).

Destroy it all kids, burn it all to the ground. I won't even advise you against it anymore. Just don't touch my shit until I'm gone. I will get surly.

This guy's descendants will piss on your unmarked graves (or your unburied corpses) since you're either childless or never cared about your kids at all. He makes babies and watches over them, unlike you. God's go forth and multiply directive and all.

Now I see why old men chose war for their kids. Bored young people are a pain in the ass. They need something to keep them occupied and out of trouble. Conscription, a big land war and domestic mobilization would solve all of of problems in this country. Even the world.

Let's roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home