Saturday, January 08, 2011

2011

I've been a news junkie for the past nine years and a history student for decades. The attack on 911 and US response seemed like a world changing event that offered the possibility of a better world. It didn't. Instead we live in a world that grows more violent daily as individual possibilities decline.

The US government and global media have become propaganda organizations that can neither be trusted or have people's best interests in mind. Analysis of lies is pointless. So I began wondering why I was even commenting on the news of the day.

I'm reducing my news consumption and postings significantly in 2011 to improve my quality of life. So far it's improved my life considerably. I still know just how bad it is for most americans but I just don't dwell on it. I don't expect anything in the world to improve and unless things get much worse I'll just ignore most of what happens. It can't be changed.

Good luck to those of you who have come to the bruig to read my musings. Try to find some personal truths and meaning to your life. The world has nothing but pain, suffering and lies. Your personal life holds all truth and meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home