Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Petraeus, Broadwell, Allen and the Lebanese Sisters

I'm not the kind of friend, like Allen and Petraeus, who would write a letter to a judge for a nice pair of twin Lebanese sisters to help with child custody issues. Even if they were pretty and one was a social ambassador with "diplomatic protection" of her mansion yard. No. I would wonder why I would need to be so bold. I would keep a polite distance, smiling, bantering lightly then go home.

But, instead these generals let the sisters into their world, into their server cloud, to rummage through their junk. Why? 20-30,000 pages of General Allen's papers shared with Jill? And Natalie bumping around with John Kerry and Sheldon Whitehouse at a democrat love fest.

Then there's Paula and ABC's coverage on a local TV affiliate


All Up In My Snatch. On public TV in Denver?

There's a story here and the Congress needs to know the story. The whole story. Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home