Saturday, November 10, 2012

Maybe

The company that I work for is a wasted piece of crap that will most likely not survive the looming recession. I'm starting to seriously consider early retirement. I wanted to work another four years but why not go Galt. Just go ugly early.

Obama's economy is done with me and I'm done with it. I'm going to run the numbers one more time. If it works and I can get poverty rate health insurance then it will be a done deal. I would love to take my 43 years of high tech manufacturing engineering experience and just walk away. Poof!

I want to hang with the squirrels, feed the birds, watch the sun come up out my window and see the snow fly. Spend time with my family, target shoot or read a book in the afternoon and not have to get up at 0430 hours every morning. Stay up too late, listen to Male Call or build furniture.

Maybe I can be free of this dead company, this dead economy and this stupid Empty Chair. The icing on the cake is the denial of service; Little taxes, none of my experience available and using Cloward-Piven to meet my needs.

Maybe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one dumb fuck

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home