Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Want to Sleep in the Street

“The most important thing we can do right now is those of us in leadership letting people know that we understand their struggles and we are on their side, and that we want to set up a system in which hard work, responsibility, doing what you’re supposed to do, is rewarded,” Obama tells ABC News. “And that people who are irresponsible, who are reckless, who don’t feel a sense of obligation to their communities and their companies and their workers that those folks aren’t rewarded.”

Listen up Obamafucktard and creepy protesters, I've carried your goddamned asses for 42 years. Gone to work every day, did my job, paid my taxes, provided for my family and done the right thing. Every day! Do not presume to lecture me about setting up your fucking system, rewards and punishments, obligations and what I'm supposed to do. While you shit in the park, lie, steal from and rape each other, in between your demands for an October Revolution, I still go to work and carry your Leninist asses every day. Fuck you! Mess with me and get a goddamned war, a Black Flag war of Havoc, that will clean up 40 years of ruin in this country. Want to sleep in the street?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home