Saturday, April 30, 2011

Class Warfare

I was born into and lived in the lower middle class my entire life. I knew my place in society but never felt that I was in a battle with those above or below me. I treated everyone with a level of respect irregardless so long as they treated me decently. Of course there were a few uppity snobs who acted better than anyone else, but they were a minority.

I was taught to treat "great men" with a high level of respect and deference by virtue of their education, title and leadership. I believed that if these "great men" advanced through the ranks to positions of leadership in society that they deserved to be followed by a common fellow such as myself.

That belief started to crumble about a decade ago as I encountered more and more inept educated, titled leaders. I began to question a system that would promote college educated morons through the ranks to positions of power despite their inability to lead anything, anywhere. I started to sense corruption in the system.

I have found less and less "great men" as the years have wore on until I can't find any. Oh there are many who consider themselves "great men" who deserve to be treated as such. But I can't pretend. Rather than pretend to respect these mutts I avoid them so I'm not put in an uncomfortable social position.

Lately I've begun to hate the educated, titled, wealthy class above me. Their Lexus, McMansions, expensive lifestyles and haughty attitudes are beyond my respect. They disgust me, not because I'm envious, but because they are utterly unworthy

Until recently I've typically gravitated towards the managerial class, especially the educated technical class in society. I've completely rejected the managerial class now and I feel more as ease with the blue collar technical class. Most are competent at their work and don't act like big shots.

I see class warfare loose in the land as the competent class rejects the titled class and above completely. We see the upper class as the cause of the ruination of the economy and as taking unfair advantage of their positions at our expense. My class will no longer respect nor follow the upper classes as they destroy us. Trouble is brewing and will explode as the depression deepens.

The upper class has no respect whatsoever for labor. They'll reward themselves at $75-1000 per hour to tell peons paid $8-26 per hour what to do, when they don't understand the task at all. They think themselves better because they're deg reed and titled. They are lords over peasants.

The new feudal system will not serve the upper classes well. Our managerial class lords can't perform even the simplest tasks; change a tire, fix a toilet flapper or change a light switch. Those of us in the peasant class will treat our feudal lords as well as they treat us, which means that we will screw them without mercy.

In order for even a feudal society to function there must be some bond, some sense of shared fortune. Lords and peasants must understand that they must work together with some sense of fairness lest things begin to break down.

American society is completely failing. Half the population sees no reason to even try and go on public assistance. Twenty-five percent of the population is consolidating all wealth and power. The remaining quarter are working for peanuts, falling from the middle class and giving up hope. Why work or care when there is no hope or opportunity?

There is no longer a shared sense or bond holding the upper class and working class together in america. The big shots only look after themselves, to hell with everyone else. They will lay you off, ship your job to China or hire a Mexican in a heartbeat. You mean nothing to them in the new Zero Sum America.

So if I see their Lexus in the ditch, their McMansion on fire or they even ask for my help, I will walk right on by. These american lords are on their own now. Obama and the demomarxists can tax the hell out of them, I don't care. Let the class warfare proceed to it's logical conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home