Sunday, December 12, 2010

Irish Beauty

This week was talking with the guys at work about beautiful women. Everybody has their preferences I suppose. But I said that a woman's disposition is her deep and lasting beauty, it keeps on attracting long after her soft lines, curves and taunt skin have withered.

I was thinking about the perfect Irish female archetype afterwards. Being a mick by blood and nature, I'm drawn to the raven hair, snow white skin and blood red blush of the cheeks. Forget the Hollywood fiction of Maureen O'Hara as the Irish girl, she's the seed of Viking raids on the Emerald Isle. The fire and fury in the redhead is Norse.


This is the real deal. Andrea Corr is my ideal of the ancient Irish feminine archetype. Her lyrics and voice are as lovely as her comely appearance but I'm uncertain of her disposition. Like Eire she seems mystical, sad, sensual and vulnerable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home