Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cannibals Ate Juan Williams


The cannibals at NPR ate one of their own today for daring to speak an itty-bitty truth; that muslims all dressed up and acting like muslims are a little scary after 911. But as Wretchard pointed out, that is blasphemy to the leftards.

I must be an 8 year old bully, because the more someone squeals about hurtful comments, the more I pour it on. I've been called everything in the book during the last 60 years. None of it sticks. So I don't care what anyone says. The only thing that really hurts is the truth. If I goad someone and they go ballistic then, apparently, I've found some truth.

And what do you have in life if you don't have truth?

The world is suffocating in a cozy bed of lies. Corporations are trying to make the world a better place to live. The UN cares about human rights. The US economy will recover. The climate is changing. Obamacare will reduce health care costs and cover everyone. Muslims are tolerant. All cultures are equal. Feel warm inside? Safe in your cocoon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home