Thursday, September 16, 2010

Falling So Far, So Fast

I ought to be teaching my children and grandchildren about this wonderful civilization that me and my ancestors have built and explaining how to operate it. I should be proud of my generations improvements and how we have planned to tweak the system to fix the problems that invariably arise.

The civilizational manual should provide useful information that helps the young people become who and what they want to be, with tips on the right education, how to apprentice for your dream as well as the proper etiquette for any situation.

Fuck that. Apparently. The civilization is being systematically dismantled and the control system is disabled. My generation burned the operation manuals in shame then went to the fridge for a beer and a joint. There is no road map for dreams, just be a drunken, stoned lumpenslut and stumble around like the rest of the zombie mob. If you ain't one of the hoi polloi you ain't shit and if you have to ask if you are, fuggitabodit.

In my studies, I don't think I've ever encountered a civilization that fell so far, so fast as ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home