Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Visitors

The US State department visited my blog today after searching "Nail Idiatullin" (our foreign visitor who was trying to dig, hack and cut his way into the Effingham County Energy Complex at midnight). Is Hillary trying to find Nail, information about Nail or is she looking to see who took interest in the story about Nail?

I've also noted a lot of interest in my postings about the BP oil spill from unusual internet addresses, especially law firms. All of my information is from the public domain but the lawyers seem to want to know if I possess insider information.

If I suddenly stop blogging and disappear, someone check the State department. Hillary might have me tied up in the basement under torture. I hope she doesn't do it topless. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home