Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stand, Fight or Fall

All of this burning, tearing and protesting strikes me as silly. I've never attended a protest, preferring to write rather than burn, tear or chant ideas. My letters have been cited in congressional testimony, I've been interviewed by CBS and the WSJ and met with a US Senator to discuss policy. I am a humble man of letters, well thought and hopefully articulate. I have tried reasoned debate for nine years only to realize that it is a fool's errand. The other side doesn't want to discuss or compromise, they want to shout down, issue edicts and crush their opposition utterly.

As a thoughtful man it strikes me that the time for words and the pen has long been over, the time of the sword has been upon us for some time. But before we use the sword over there, we must use the sword here. We have to clean house in this country as it is full of treason to our founding ideals.

I submit that there is a large number of americans who no longer share the ideals of our forefathers that founded this country. I will not mince words here. They must change, leave or submit to the sword. There is no alternative if we are to continue the ideals of our forefathers.

Some ideas are just superior to others. A Constitutional republic founded on God given rights is clearly superior to any other form of government in the world. Devolving to some other form of government, even by degree is unacceptable. In this case, it is all or we are left with nothing.

I wish there was an alternative, but sadly there is none. We must stand, fight and fall or go into the memory hole. Let there be war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home