Thursday, August 05, 2010

Of Men and Assclowns

                                             This is a man, doing man's work.

After a terrible drought in Russia this summer, Prime Minister Putin cancelled all wheat exports driving the worldwide price of wheat up significantly. The Russians expect to harvest only 75% of last years 100 megatons of wheat. Russians are looking out for Russians, as it should be.


                    This is an assclown, doing nothing of interest to anyone but himself.

Al Franken, former SNL jackass Stuart Smalley, couldn't maintain the dignity of the Senate confirmation vote that confirmed leftist Elena Kagan today, acting like a complete assclown while Mitch McConnell spoke.

You know what? I think this is the best show I've ever done. And you know what? I deserve it! [ turns to his mirror ] Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me! 

No Al. I never could stand you. In fact, if Al Qaeda was sawing off your faggot head, I'd laugh my ass off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home