Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ron Paul on Economic Ignorance.

I'm in a bad mood this week and am getting tired of trying to teach you kids something. But all you do is look at the pictures. I'm starting to wonder if you're not retarded. I really don't care if you read any of this or not but I really don't like the idea that you're jacking off to pictures of Sarah Palin's ass or Jennifer Aniston sucking bananas. Or you girls masturbating to pictures of a be-shirted Fred Humphries for that matter. It is just disgusting.

Where was I?

Oh. Ron Paul said goodbye this week and Simon Black had a good piece on the fact that it's all over for america. Economic Ignorance. The gist of the story is that we can't even collect enough taxes to pay our annual mandatory spending and interest payments, let alone discretionary spending. Forget the fiscal cliff bullshit. It's over kids.

Hat Tip: Mistress Lame Cherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home