Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Without Consent

The government is the only thing we belong to? I'm not a subject nor am I property of anyone or anything. I don't belong to the government. I belong to God and then my family. I don't belong to a community or city or county or country. All the government does is grope me, treat me as a suspect or a terrorist, pretend to be my mom, take what I earn by threat of force. My community, city, county and country set me out as a bag of trash and told me to bugger off because I'm too old do useful work. Only one retired Marine and a 30 year old kid thought I had more work to do in another county. My community, city and county can go fuck themselves. The state and federal governments neither know me or care about me at all. They just suck my blood like lice. I'll go to the grave with nothing but utter contempt for my community, city, county, state and country.

Leadership earns respect by the consent of the governed. Without consent there is no respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home