Sunday, August 26, 2012

Indiana National Rape Leader

A stunning 17 percent of Indiana teen girls are sexually assaulted or raped while growing up. Indiana leads the nation in this sad statistic. I wonder what this means. Is data collection better in the state or are the young men just domineering assholes? I'd guess these are poor, urban teen girls that aren't very smart anyway who get into dangerous relationships, in dangerous places, and are raped by dangerous young men. I'd also suspect that often these are white trash getting force bred by black "youths".

We live in a sick world that preys on the weakest members of society. Even prince Harry has his royal hen parties where young sluts strip naked and rub genitals with his royal lowness, getting photos to show off their prowess. I'd be afraid to have sex with a teen these days even if I wanted to. Half the teens have had sex and blow jobs are like saying "hi". Cooties run amok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home