Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Then?

Romney's choice of Ryan may give his campaign a chance at winning the election. Just a chance, nothing more. But I can't imagine Obama and his minions not engaging in unprecedented election fraud. Most of the electorate is either evil or asleep. The evil runs deep in post-civilized america.

The business unit at my work will be lucky to make it into the new year. No research and development, no customers, no sales and no leadership equals no hope of survival. Pretend and extend. It's a thing of wonder. I've never seen anything like it in my 44 year career. Romney and Ryan would put it out of it's misery. I'd be out of a job but it would be the right thing to do.

This was an interesting blog comment today:

"If I was into common sense, I would point out that the Canary Island Fault is being held up by a prayer....a wall of water 30 meters high traveling at 600 KPH crosses the Atlantic. The East coast of America looses everything within 2 Km’s of the Ocean. If you are counting, that is about 100 million people. The French coast is destroyed, along with London and the South of England. Spain, Italy and Greece also."

I've heard of this scenario before. God holds us all in the palm of His hand.

I don't get traffic anymore. Just perverts looking for photos of girls sucking bananas,  ass shots of famous women and Googlebot searches of this mostly dead blog. Who knows? I may be dead. Just doing time in purgatory or, maybe, I've slipped into the Otherworld for a day, a week or a year.

I want to retire. The work world is empty for me now. I want to sit quietly in my yard, listen to birds, watch squirrels play, dogs sniff and let the day drift into night as my grandson becomes a teen then a man. Amuse myself with meaningless tiny projects until I can't go on anymore.

It's interesting. By the end of this century, when my grandchildren are dead, any memory of me will dead as well. I will cease to exist as anything but an anonymous human ancestor. Then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home