Sunday, June 03, 2012

Interview at the Villa

DOW futures are heading to 12,000 and may well drop into the August 2011 range before this leg of the crisis is over. It never ends.

AIG CEO Robert Benmosche thinks we'll have to work until 70 or 80 years old. "They will keep people working longer." He says that will "make pensions and medical services more affordable". Just who the hell is they?

Most employers aren't interested in elderly employees, let alone 60 year old employees. Any more, most employers aren't interested in any employees. I don't know what they are thinking but there is no connection with reality. And isn't that the problem? The clowns that give interviews at "their Croation seaside villas" don't have a clue.

My pension and Medicare start paying out in 186 weeks at age 65. I don't care what they think. They can pay me after 47 years of work. They can just make due with a little less and pay me what I earned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home