Wednesday, December 07, 2011

December Update

The company will go on. The solution is quite unusual, perhaps the oddest I've ever witnessed, but a mix of a few customers and maintenance capital from a deep pocketed investor can keep the company alive for at least 8 years. We have great potential as a market develops over the next couple of years. At least, that's the plan. Theoretically I can work until I retire at 66...or drop dead.

Still a lot of questions but a great relief. Of course, nothing is certain in this modern world. War, economic collapse, my health, awful management...anything can happen. But the company looks to go forward in 2012. I just dreaded the very idea of looking for a job at 61. Who the fuck wants to hire grandpa? I can just imagine some punk interviewing me and wondering "what the fuck am I supposed to do with this old bastard"?

_______________________________________________

Voyager 1 is entering interstellar space after traveling 11 billion miles since it's launch 34 years ago. Moving at 39,600 miles per hour it has enough power to function another 8 years before it stops sending data back to NASA. Just amazing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home