Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Dark Tuesday Musings

Wretchard has gone cynical lately. Just read his recent posts. Literally dripping cynicism. I'm vindicated!

The whole world has gone insane. The decline is palpable. Arab Spring will bring the migration of failing societies. Western societies are not prepared to respond and will be overran by barbarians. Law and order will collapse followed by a too little, too late martial response. War. Finally a new Dark Age.

It's coming.

America walked off and left me behind three years ago. I'm no longer part of the tribe. Not because of any decision that I made. The tribe told me to get lost. Ok. I'll stand aside and watch. No great loss for me. My end is closer rather than further away.

Once I cared. No longer. I wrap myself in my Aegis made of the purest pessimism, make myself as comfortable as possible and observe the coming end of this age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home