Monday, December 05, 2011

Odds and Ends

Obama plans on circumventing the Senate to allow the UN to tax americans to support the Green Climate Fund. Is that legal?

Pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood? Who would have guessed? Molesting children is becoming the new american tradition amongst our elites. We should kill these perverts painfully.

Scumbag SanFranNan says that the dirt on Angry Badger Newt is coming. Kettle calling pot black? They're politicians, all dirty and that's just a fact of life. I'll take a tainted Angry Badger over a face lifted Marxist fog-hag any time.

Rogers says we risk a depression in 2013. Really Jimbo? What about the one we have now?

Anonymous US military sources have said that Iran has the "Beast of Kandahar". The intelligence drone came up missing last week after a loss of signal over western Afghanistan. Probably crashed after mechanical problems. Are we at war with Iran? No. The US military is terrified of having to conduct warfare against Iran.

Day 3 and still no boss at work. Maybe I'll never have to report to anyone ever again.

As a boy I wondered how a man could accept being the butler or gardener to a "great man". How does one aim so low then just play the role every day for decades? As an ambitious boy it just seemed impossible. Now as an old man, I see just how irrelevant I am. I'm a trusted servant who can be relied upon to faithfully discharge my duties. The "great men" can just ignore me. And they do. Tis funny how things play out. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home