Saturday, November 12, 2011

Note to Readers

It's so odd seeing what readers come to the Bruig to see. Obama Gun Ban, Normal Distribution Curve, Jennifer Anniston eating bananas...oh my. The Googlebot leads them here by scouting the Bruig every day. Take Sarah Palin 's ass for instance. I don't have anything on Sarah's ass. No stories, no photos, no nothing. But the Googlebot sends folks here for her ass. Weird! Sarah ain't selling her ass, and it's not what she's known for, but people come to see it.

So I'm disseminating knowledge with the help of the Googlebot. Students come to get my normal distribution curve, patriots come for understanding about Obama's Stalinist politics but others come for visual aids for titillation.

I'm just venting my frustrations with the help of the ever-present Googlebot. A few of you come for fellowship... but most are here to get stuff. Oftentimes stuff that I wouldn't provide if I knew what they were going to do with it. I appreciate the few regulars who come for fellowship. Thank you for reading. I hope my rantings amuse and illuminate. We'll go down this path a while longer, until I falter, fail and fall. And I will...eventually we all fall. But not today, not now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home