Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ten Years of Unemployment

American Jew and Obama supporter Mort Zuckerman has turned on Hopey Dopey and criticized the lack of jobs in this Depression. This USN&WR media jackass tells the same economic story that I've been blogging for the past year. Recovery my ass.

A recent report lists my hometown as the worst economic performer of 363 communities surveyed, even worse than Flint, Michigan for 2000-2010. The report says it will be 2021 until the city recovers to pre-2000 employment levels. No shit! I'll be retired for 5 years by then so the "theoretical future recovery" won't matter to me by then. The mayor disagrees and says the city is "in great shape" while Chrysler says they are "hiring local salary employees". Bullshit. They told me to hump sand. I'm too old for the Italian crowd running Chrysler. America hates older workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home