Thursday, June 30, 2011

July 22 or Bust

$14 Trillion, $66 Trillion, $999 Quadrillion debt? Does it really matter? Congress has until July 22 to come up with a budget before defaulting. A dick and 535 clowns will kick the can down the road while paying off their cronies. Dicks, clowns and crony capitalists here in North Mexico, plundering, looting and making a ruin.

This peon didn't ask for the debt and sure as hell can't pay it making what my father made 36 years ago. So I guess the rest of you geniuses are going to have to fix this mess. Maybe you should have thought of that before you shipped all the jobs overseas and set me on the curb with the trash.

Up my game? Is that really a directive that you should give to John Galt? Do I just shrug harder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home