Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bang Day

I won't be celebrating Independence Day. Why bother? The US is dead. Constitution, freedom, even the ideas of the people who founded this nation are all dead and gone. Why celebrate something that used to exist but is dead? It would be like celebrating a wedding anniversary after divorce. Just stupid.

I don't want to see any flags or hear patriotic bullshit. The 4th is just Bang Day (and lately Bang Month). Stupid people buy fireworks and booze they can't afford and act like drunken assholes until they run out of money. What a holiday. What a people.

I haven't flown a flag since Fall 2008 and give american flags an audible pfht when I'm in a mood. I'm over the idea of a nation, patriotism and all that crap. Give me a black flag of havoc and I'll fly that. Now that represents this place and people inhabiting this place.

Bang Day, representing this place sploding into a ruin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home