Tuesday, March 08, 2011

US Gone Nuts

35% of wages and salaries in the US are government handouts!

Why do I get up every morning at 0430 hrs and drive 44 miles to work for 9 hours then drive home again in the evening? And pay taxes for the pleasure? Shouldn't I be able to stay home after working 42 years and let somebody else pay for my housing, food and other stuff?

If I'm lucky enough to live 6 more years and there's any money (or economy) left in this country, I'll retire and take my government handout that I've paid into for the previous 48 years. That's a big if the way things are going.

But the Marxist US Senate, state legislators and unions won't allow any spending cuts and Obama wants to spend more money. Like porch monkeys they're going to spend and borrow every penny in sight then steal from everybody else until it's all gone. Then riot.

Unions are protesting proposed modest budget cuts at the statehouses of Wisconsin, Indiana and now Michigan. Wisconsin and Indiana democrat legislators have fled to Illinois as both states hemorrhage money. Governors will have to use executive powers to fire state workers then deprive counties, cities and school districts of funds as budgets fail.

God help us cause we gone nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home