Thursday, September 02, 2010

Who Sent You?


Mike Dolan has rainbows shooting from his ass. He was sent by someone to spin bullshit and probably sell stock. Supercharged rates of early 2010? Really? What freakin planet is this dope from?

My stock portfolio is still in the red for the year, my house has lost about a third of it's value and no wage raise this year. My financial adviser says that I should be earning 6% this year but to date I'm looking at -1% (on a good day). No unicorns riding rainbows in my world Dolan.

Maybe the banksters and klepto-corporate officers are rolling in the cash but main street ain't seeing it. And isn't it the consumers that drive modern economies? Where's the consumer relative to Dolan's bullshit? Um, sitting on the sidelines, paying down debt and not buying a goddamned thing he doesn't have to.

I hate being lied to by paid liars hired by lying banksters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home