Saturday, September 11, 2010

Unity My Ass


Today Obama said that the US was not at war with Islam. I can understand the president saying that, but it doesn't change the fact that Islam is, and has been at war with anyone who is not muslim since it came out of the eastern Arabian desert 1400 years ago. It is not just a "sorry group of men who perverted a religion" that is at was with dar al-harb.

Obama said that americans gather in unity on this day. Bullshit. I won't stand in unity with anyone who gives his blessing to a mosque anywhere near Ground Zero. Those who would bless the Cordoba Center, or whatever Rauf is calling it now, piss on the memory of those who died in the shadow of this horror. Body parts of victims were recovered within 100 yards of this mosque-shrine. It is just wrong.


Half of this country has walked completely away from me on too many issues for me to believe in any unity in this utterly failed nation. I'm not compromising my principles to be part of the vast nothingness that this country has become. I'll just stand apart with some modicum of dignity and honor rather than crawl into the cesspool under the banner of unity. Obama and his filthy crew are on their own now. I owe them nothing.

HT: NY Daily News for the graphic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husband and myself were at the rally against the "Mosque of the 19 Martyrs" on September 11. (Geert Wilders was among the speakers!) However, even if this outrage is not perpetrated upon us, expect more to come. Maybe we are through.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prior message by
Linda P.
Bronx, NY

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home