Thursday, April 15, 2010

Terrible Stirring in the time/space continuum

Over at Belmont Club user programmer made an unusual comment today. He said "I woke last night around 4:00 in the morning with a feeling that something terrible was stirring in the time/space continuum." Further he said that he felt that he was requested to do something about it...to pray.

I've felt the same phenomena over the past few months. It has never awoken me but rather bears upon my being that something in our world is badly out of balance. I have had a strong feeling of foreboding that something terrible is coming that cannot be slowed or stopped. The small voice has told me to prepare to endure it.

Often I've wondered if I have stumbled through a passage into The Otherworld of Celtic mythology, where shadows of our world create a caricature world. I sleep, get up, shower, eat, go to work and kiss my wife but nothing is quite normal. Everything is the same but everything is different. I don't know how long I've been here but, in hindsight, it has been a long while.

I've come to know that God never gives any of us the unendurable. I pray in thanks everyday for the many blessings God has bestowed upon me and my family. He will provide the future that He wills. My duty is to faithfully discharge the obligations defined by my culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home