Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pay Up Sucker

I'm not wealthy and never will be. Maybe I'm lazy or stupid, I don't know. But I have enough and I'm Ok with my lot in life. I've never wanted a lot and just don't see the utility of coveting what others have or trying to keep up with my neighbor's status consumerism.

I've always had a policy of not begrudging others what they earn. If you can make a good salary, good for you. It's none of my business, unless you expect me to do your work for you or if you otherwise steal from me. In either of these cases, I will be straight up your ass.

Every workday I drive through one of the wealthiest communities in america to get to work. The cheapest homes sell for six figures and every car is a Lexus or Mercedes and such. Many of these cars have Obama bumper stickers (who would put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes anyway?). I find it amusing that these wealthy hope-and-changers are about to get fleeced by their man.

It has to be tough living in a gated community with restrictive covenants and the absolute need to keep up with your neighbors. I can't imagine the financial requirements for shrubs, yard care, club memberships and all the trappings that come with living in these neighborhoods. If the democrats bolsheviks pass their health care legislation, these folks will have less cash to pay the mexican yard care crew and trade in the Mercedes every year. These elites are going to be buying health care for Juan and probably Leshika too.

So I giggle when I see a yuppie with a Obama sticker on her Lexus. She has far to fall when the tax bills come due. It must be embarrassing as hell to let the golf club membership expire, have the community association call to complain about the condition of the yard or have to bring your lunch to work. Our elites wanted class warfare, now they're gonna get it. Pay up sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home