Tuesday, October 09, 2012

White Life

Dr. Eben Alexander slipped into a coma where he says he had an out of body experience where he went to the clouds, met a beautiful, shimmering blue eyed woman and heard a rain-like chant. Now he believes in the Afterlife.

I died, was ejected from my body, initially felt regret as my life flashed in front of me then was compelled by answers to everything delivered by an impossible number of unseen beings. No white light, no clouds, no chants and beautiful blue eyed woman. Only compulsion to knowledge. Perhaps that was the belief of rising higher. Or maybe it was just a feeling of separation from the now rotting meat that I used to be and gladly let go. Just as I quickly let my regrets go. But way back then I had my life ahead of me, now it's mostly behind me.

Oh, I'm certain that there is a white life after. I caught a glimpse of it but I don't know what comes after. I have the typical Celtic belief of progressions through life forms from simplest to most complex. But is the human form most complex? I dunno. I suspect that there is no reckoning of time in the white life. But again, I dunno.

Death is natural. I'm not afraid of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home