Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's September

September has never been my friend. It's like the father of my federal family, Osatan. It's fake, it lies constantly and it won't end up well. Too hot during the day, too chilly at night and it leads to everything dying.

I need a goddamned federal, state or community family like I need a stroke. "We're from the government and we're here to help". No they're not. They're here to take my stuff and tell me what to do. The family government is as big a threat to me as a hurricane, swine flu, a wilding pack of "youth" or Al Qaeda.

The family turns wilding niggas lose in the streets, debases my currency, calls me a terrorist, empowers cops and SEALS to shoot me dead, sells weapons to drug cartels and lies to me every second of every day. What kind of goddamned family is THAT?

It's impossible to know the truth anymore. The family set the standard and now business, law, media, medicine, academia and even clerics are lying out their ass about everything. I trust no one...except God. And He shuns September, the father of lies. Let's get to honest October as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home