Saturday, August 13, 2011

Post Lughnasa Stuff

I have arrived at the conclusion that the company that I work for is a cartoon. Literally. Oh I treat it like serious work. But it's a cartoon.

This blog is so dead. No traffic except normal distribution curve nerds lately. All the previous regulars have stopped coming. Have my writing skills deteriorated? Am I a boring creep? Material awful? Am I too cynical or is life just too depressing anymore? Or do people just Facebook and Tweet anymore? I dunno. But this blog is dead.

Forbes said my town is one of the most affordable in the future North Mexico. Hurrah. Median home price $80k, median household income $60k, good schools, low crime and low cost of living. No wilding niggas yet. But it's early. I think they missed some important stuff but what the hell do I know.

Feels like Fall already. Pool 71F. Garden wrapping up. Nightime temps in the upper 50s. Sun comes up as I pull into work. Rain coming overnight. Life is moving fast. I'll be dead soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home