Saturday, August 06, 2011

Nemesis Has Been Busy

Nemesis has been busy these past 24 hours. First she destroyed the american goose with the sovereign debt downgrade, then she killed 22 Navy SEALS in a helicopter crash and finally she made me send my grandson's father packing when the grandson didn't want to spend a few hours with him. Nemesis always comes and is not to be messed with.

The Western ruling elites thought they were Masters of the Universe after their continuous economic manipulations following the 911 attacks. They used american's patriotic beliefs to take control of Western economies through deceit and cunning until they stole everything in the aftermath of the the 2008 crash. Now the West, and particularly the US, is in a permanent Depression and so indebted that it can never recover. The ruling elites thought they could use the debt hike legislation to gain popular appeal for the additional $100B in interest they will earn on US debt down the road. Instead Nemesis brought them the S&P downgrade that will lead to political chaos in the short term and the destruction of the US in the long term. The US will not recover from this blow. If the US was marginally recovering, that is all over now. And as the US economy slides deeper into failure it will only get worse and worse. The ruling elites will never be repaid.

Shooting an unarmed bin Laden in the head was unethical and immoral. It was outside of Western military ethics and would be unrecognizable to generations of Western warriors. It doesn't matter that a head of state ordered it. It was a reprehensible act. Nemesis took revenge with those 22 SEALS from SEAL Team 6 and she probably isn't finished yet. May they rest in peace.

I've been sick this past week and my wife and daughter had plans. I was going to watch the grandson but didn't know if I'd be up to it. We called his father and asked if he could get the boy at 1100 hrs, he agreed.
I'm feeling a little better so the issue was moot, dad never came and the boy called grandma to ask if he could come to the end of her event at 1300 hrs. She agreed and came to get him. Then dad shows up and told the boy "You're coming with me". He started to cry. Nemesis had come. I gave dad a few minutes to say the right words. He didn't. So I told dad that the right thing was to let him go with grandma and play with the kids. He conceded and left.
Dad's hubris caused this event. When he showed up 2 hours late and started giving the boy orders the boy thought to himself, you don't care about me or the grandparents I live with who love me. He gave me a thank you grandpa secret smile as he left with grandma. Dad does this stuff all the time. I always keep my commitments to the boy.

Destroying the global economy, shooting an unarmed man in the head or showing up late for your boy will always, eventually, invoke Nemesis. She is an angel of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home