Thursday, June 02, 2011

My Free ObamaCare

Hey this Obamacare might work out for me. It seems if health insurance costs more than 8% of our family income that our insurance will be subsidized. We're $84 a year from that limit! Without raises and with health care inflation, we'll go through that limit next year.

Maybe I need to rethink this Marxism thing. I've never coveted rich people's stuff. I always preferred to earn what I get by working. But the rich don't care about that anymore, in fact, the upper middle class don't even care whether I live or die. They pay me slightly more than a wetback, letting me slip out of the middle class so they can live in their $400,000 McMansion. Maybe I ought to let them pay for my health care.



Give me my free health care capitalist pigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home