Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prep for Forever

Last week I started my journey into future retirement and eventual eternity. I contacted my three pension holders to confirm benefits and explore surviving spouse options. Next week the wife and I will sit down with our financial planner to finalize our retirement.

The wife should be Ok once I've gone to Gwynvyd. I've done my duty. She should be able to live out her years in the lower middle class style of North Mexico.Unless the economy collapses, in which case, everyone is dead, sooner or later.

Preparing for my wife's future is the most important thing that I have left to do in this world. I take this responsibility very seriously. Everything else is trivial. My deathbed sense of success or failure in this life will be solely based on how I've left my life partner financially.

I'll report the results of our meeting later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home