Wednesday, May 11, 2011

38th

My 38th garden is underway. I planted strawberries to replace those that didn't make it through the winter on Monday evening. It felt good to have my hands in the soil again. Yesterday I raked the drying leaves out of the garden again. It's almost all dirt showing and with the sunshine and dry weather the garden might be ready to till in a few days. I hoed the raised bed and prepped the pots for planting. The soil was good in both and I'll be planting these this week.

The blog is all mine now as outsiders have quit it. Maybe my views are just to twisted or boring. Maybe the world just wants Tweets these days. I dunno. But this thing is all mine now.

The guvmint hit's the ceiling on Monday. But that means as much as law anymore. In other words, nothing. The pretended extend will go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home