Friday, February 25, 2011

The Day and It's Moments

Mini blizzard and major shakeup at work today. I called off work rather than drive 44 miles in zero visibility. Wife and I hung out, played with the grandson and then the emails and phone calls from work began. The company CEO announced he is taking over locally and the company president, engineering and HR VPs and the HR director are history. Looks like the Board and shareholders are unhappy. As a engineering rodeo clown with 28 years experience, I suggested calm as it appeared to be a Board inspired decapitation. Little risk for us peons ...for now. Then I took a long nap.

The HR director had been tormenting a hard working, decent woman for months, trying to fire her over trumped up bullshit. All that is over now. As I napped I dream t of meeting her by a pond where she smiled and was happy. I danced a little jig in celebration this evening. Sometimes good prevails!

A great week for the global elites! Oil locked in at $100/bbl, US no longer a superpower, chaos across the ME and the US. Obama was able to trash rule of law in the US by refusing to support DOMA. The world is in a perfect death spiral while the elites gain power and control over more and more wealth and people. Satan smiles on the elites.

A commenter troubled me today when he shared that his life had become a stressful and fearful existence no longer worth living since he couldn't find work in the last 22 months. I've walked in those shoes although for less time and with angels swirling about me. My only advice is to seek the angels that God always provides, pray and work with what God provides. It may not be what you have in mind but He will make a path. I'll pray for you Tom.

We seem to be ever-students in this life, and collectors of bits of information to take home to infinity. We get one day at a time to stumble along and a few moments of wonder and beauty each day if we seek them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home