Sunday, July 04, 2010

The fate of Western Civilization lies in the hands of our womenfolk!

Like many others, 911 took me by surprise. I was probably more aware than most people of muslim terrorists, Al Qaeda and the historical basis of jihad but I was surprised that this war would come to America. But I wanted to understand what had gone so wrong in the world that this attack would even occur.

I went to the library and gathered geopolitical books that might shed some light on Islam and the regimes of the middle east. The revelations were useful but something else was going on. I went to the internet to learn more and soon found myself fighting the political war that raged there. Yes US troops were going to be fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places but the real war was here at home.

I soon came to the conclusion that the reason that Al Qaeda attacked the US was because of the liberal culture that we exported to the rest of the world. Yeah, they could reject it but it was just as infectous there as it was here. Our culture wasn't just rocking boats, it was capsizing boats and throwing everyone in shark infested waters. Freedom baby, do your own thing, just do it! Sounds great at face value. But what about the responsibilities that come with rights? What about morality?

The US culture being projected abroad was a cult of personality; the doped up gangsta with his Glock, gold bling, Escalade, exposed underwear who was fucking every woman he encountered. In the business world it wasn't much better, global executives showing up with wads of cash, demanding that the locals do it the "American way" and utterly ignoring local culture and customs.

We projected an image of unconstrained personal power. As a Chinaman told me long ago, "Americans have too much freedom and too little sense of responsibility".  Our culture upset local social mores as their young people tried to become "American" and abandoned local sensibilities. Local adults were horrified and whispered that America was a bad influence on the young people. America became hated.

I became convinced that all of the problems that we faced could only be solved here. The James Dean "rebel-without-a-cause" male role model and the Lolita child seductress female model had to go. We had to stop telling our children they were special and giving them trophies for breathing. We needed to stop the commercials that showed success as the big house, the big car and being a star on the big screen day and night. We needed our parents and grandparents moral values that defined success and failure. To do that, we needed to reintroduce the concept of public shame.

Women are the key to this change. They have always been more powerful than they know. As a boy I learned very quickly that the approval of a woman was critical to my development as a man. Over the years I watched men move heaven and earth to win the approval of women. As I like to say, "I'd be running naked in the woods without the lifetime of work of my wife." Women need to set the standards of approval for men and stick to them.

But that doesn't mean that women become men nor that women expect men to become women. Men are dogs and neither women nor society benefits when a woman fucks any man-dog like a bitch in heat. And society can't exist if we all run about like terrified nannies worried about hurt feelings, bruises and what could happen when little Dick or Jane go outside to play.

I can't downplay the significance of women, but I can agree with exiled from Belmont Club commenter Whiskey that our culture has become far too feminized for most of us but has created a niche for the bad boy. The gangsta can live the vida loca, wet his wick whenever he wants and the women make sure that the rest of us guys clean up the mess and pay the bills. Eventually we tire of the game and go gangsta or just stop playing this losing game. Both of my grandsons endure this fate.

Race? I let the African-American and Mexican races speak for themselves. That both predominantly vote for democrats that enslave them to government handouts and make excuses for their failed lifestyles is telling. Their cultures are infestations that will destroy their host eventually. The surprise is that the host tolerates the parasite that is hollowing out Western culture. If pointing this out makes me, or Whiskey, a racist then truth is dead and I don't care.

So, this long post weaves to my point, which is, I came to Belmont Club and the internet to understand what had changed. I was surprised by what I found. It is not in my power to change, nor even influence it, because it has gone too far and I'm too old to be heard. I can only hope to influence my two grandboys but worry that I'm teaching them the old ways that have been discarded in the trash pile.
The initial promise of Belmont Club has become an echo chamber of frightened old men and women who merely gripe about what could've been but is gone forever. Whiskey says things that trouble their minds and might bring the Red Guard down on them, sullying their reputations and ruining their aging careers. After all, we must never cause hurt feelings, even if we are trying to help. Must maintain self-esteem and all.

I don't comment at BC because I don't have much to add, or I don't think my musings will be accepted or appreciated. I read Wretchard's posting, sample a few comments then move on. I comment here for the few that come to read my babbling s.

I've come full circle in my quest to understand why 911 happened. We brought it on ourselves by exporting a toxic culture. That's why "they" hate us. It wasn't just George Bush, or the violence of war. Hell, they hate us with a Kenyan-Idonesian cryto-muslim president. Russia and China aren't "hated" when they stomp the shit out of miscreants or hijack a country. It's the culture stupid.

So c'mon gals. Clean this mess up. You can do it. Let's hear you roar. I'll help. Just tell me what ya'll want me to do. The fate of Western Civilization lies in the hands of our womenfolk!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home