Saturday, June 12, 2010

God's Pissed, I'm Free


A fucking plague of locusts? Are you serious?

Floods? Earthquakes? Volcanoes? Rumors of war? Financial turmoil? Social unrest? Immorality?

I think God is pissed! We're getting into biblical proportion disasters now. Getdafuckouttahere! Locusts!

I got my own wrath of God shit going here at the Bruig garden with four legged freaks called chipmunks eating my plants. And the daughter's Jack Russell terrier/rat terrier mix puppy ain't doin shit about it. I want social justice now. Where the fuck is Eric Holder when ya need him?

I'm free! I stopped caring this week. If everybody else can do whatever why not me? Rules, laws, restraint? Fuhgetabouit. If I want to sex up the neighbor's chihuahua who's to say it's wrong. This old man wants to live da vida loca too. Sitemeter says nobody reads this crap so I can go batshit crazy here now without fear of social stigma. As Mel Gibson screamed in Braveheart, "Freeeeeeedom"!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home