Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day and Gaia Is Trying to Kill Me

The tree pollen count is very high around the bruig and I'm suffering immune system hyper-response. I woke up this morning with chills, then sweats followed by an aching body. Of course a river is draining out of my head, down my throat and into my lungs, which brings hacking and sore throat. I'm just miserable.

I never used to react to pollen but the past few years the tree pollen has really tore me up every spring. My immune system must be supercharged in my near old age. I don't like it one bit. So while all the hippies celebrate earth day, I'm wondering why gaia is making me miserable. I'll have to ask the hippie at work. Maybe he will chant and play his bongos to heal me. In the meantime, I'll take the Claritin and suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home