Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Congratulations...It's a Global Recession

For those in the world who say the US is a waning economic power I would ask why the global market values are dropping like stones based upon the suspicion that the US economy is headed for recession?

Here we go again, the US economy gets a cold and the global economy gets pneumonia. So much for those global powerhouses in China, India and Europe.

Congratulations to the global elites who decided that loaning money to people who had no ability to pay for McMansions was a great business plan. I hope these financial geniuses rolled their commissions into stock and promptly lost it the past 22 days. Well earned!

Kudos also to the global media that has hyped the mortgage fiasco into a global recession. You've served your readers and viewers well. Hopefully the leaders of these propaganda endeavors will suffer great financial losses as well.

Business leaders, I hope you put some of your excessive bonuses in a mattress somewhere, otherwise I suspect that you've taken a beating this past week. Well earned I might add.

And finally, all government leaders and workers, except the US military, I wish you a hearty fuck you. Where are you going to get money for all those earmaks to buy votes when tax revenue drops through the floor? Well, I guess you can keep printing useless dollars.

My God, where are we heading?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home