Sunday, October 28, 2012

What was that?

This neighborhood was a peaceful place for 35 years until the folks 3 doors down had a home invasion last night. This event will change things forever.

About 2200 hours last night a pair of unknown men beat on my back door. I thought that my grandson was playing a trick on me. So I turned on the light, pulled the shade aside and was surprised to see a couple of very frightened men. I opened the door just a few inches, blocked it with my foot while keeping my hand on the knob in case of trouble. The man nearest the door moved towards it as if he wanted inside as he breathlessly spoke. I raised a rubber mallet I had been using to repair a headboard and told him to back off. He didn't immediately move so I moved it in front of his face and told him to back off and step back from the door. He complied.

He told me he was my neighbor two houses down, three black me had broken in the house, with guns, and had his daughter. I told my wife to call the police. He wanted in my house but I said no. go around to the front and watch. As I made my way through the house my wife handed me the phone to talk to the police. I went to the garage to meet up with the men out front as I relayed information to the police dispatcher.

The middle 30s man was a white trash renter whose two teenage daughters exclusively dated black kids. He said the black men had stolen his safe and he didn't know if they were still in the house. I asked where his daughter was but he didn't know. How odd that he didn't know. I would know where my daughter was!

My wife came to the garage with a 12 gauge shotgun. The father asked if he could use the shotgun. I said no. He was still a variable in this drama. The daughter ran out of the house with her black boyfriend to join up with the other men in the street. The police showed up a few minutes later, swarming the house. No one was these.

Everything was odd about this home invasion. The men coming to the back door instead of the front. The father fleeing the house instead of watching over his daughter. All of this commingled with the history at the house. I told my wife that the black kids were the source of the problem. Clearly they had let it slip that the father had a safe in the house. The rest is predictable, scavenging niggers will be scavenging niggers.

I went out to talk to the police after they were done inside. I found a butcher knife in the middle of the street as I walked over and pointed it out to the police. Knives were never just lying about in the neighborhood. I suspect that one of the kids dropped it as they ran to the father. More drama. I provided the detective with my take on the event and asked them to check my yard for any evidence. I didn't trust anyone involved in this suspicious home invasion. The detective commented that this burglary was suspicious and that there was more to the story than anyone would share.

Far too often, young blacks and violent crime go hand-in-hand. You can call me a racist but I've seen this crap my entire life. Inviting blacks into your life is like inviting a vampire into your home. You will die from the experience.

This neighborhood has changed forever. My treatment of visitors will be far more serious from now on. And there will always be an available weapon nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home