Monday, April 04, 2011

Let Go and Let God

I'm just along for the ride. No one cares what I know or think or have done or can do. I'm just an observer.

Oh, I did the right things for a couple decades; worked hard, studied, saved, raised kids, participated in the community, tried to do the right thing. But I was never in control. Events were far more powerful than my puny efforts. I was a miserable failure before I even started. Doomed at birth.

Now the die is cast for me and the world. It's all coming apart quickly now. Like the Titanic. Just read the news. Utter insanity at every level. Continuous change with no hope for any hope. Hell is arriving here on earth.

I'm blameless. I never could have changed anything, ever. No one ever heard a word that I uttered. I am, and have always been mute.

So I watch the coming collapse. I'll fearlessly watch it all come apart. I can't protect myself or anyone else from what's coming. I can't even be sad about it anymore. It just is. And I have Let Go and Let God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home